Lady Trinity

The musings of a modern day Mistress

The Musings of a Modern Day Mistress

Welcome to my blog. It replaces my old news page and makes it much easier for me to update.

Friday 9 September 2016

Thank you for nagging....

A thank you to my remote correspondent Jon! It is indeed far too long since I posted on my blog. I can think of all sorts of reasons - deaths in the family, too much vanilla work, my mother having a fall and suffering with delirium, (she is improving now - so much so she told me she had gone on hunger strike in hospital because she wasn't getting enough physio, but when I asked her how long she went on strike she replied "Only until lunchtime". Not much of a hunger strike then!!)!
Still it is now September - back to school, the start of that season of mellow fruitfulness - and the start of leaves falling in the studio garden. So time to make the most of outdoor play before it gets too cold and the trees are too bare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment