Lady Trinity

The musings of a modern day Mistress

The Musings of a Modern Day Mistress

Welcome to my blog. It replaces my old news page and makes it much easier for me to update.

Tuesday 13 September 2016

I want to be micro chipped!

Why is it so difficult to prove who you are? We don't need identity cards we need micro chips! We could have all our medical details held in it too so if we collapse and are taken to hospital they will know everything about you - medical history, next of kin, organ donor confirmation etc. Forget contactless payment, car keys, house keys, driving licence, credit card details, passports, rail cards, any cards in fact, it's all data that can be securely stored on a microchip. If my cat can be chipped why can't I? It's not as if I have anything to hide....!

No comments:

Post a Comment