Lady Trinity

The musings of a modern day Mistress

The Musings of a Modern Day Mistress

Welcome to my blog. It replaces my old news page and makes it much easier for me to update.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Our tears are not enough

I cried when I saw the bloodshed in Paris last night, but my tears are not enough. None of our tears are enough. Yet neither is our anger. We need to join together to address the cause of this cancer of humanity. What causes young men and women to become radicalised Islamists? Actually, forget radicallised, brainwashed is a better description. Until we address that issue, no amount of  bombs and drone attacks will work, because as soon as some are killed, more will spring up in their place. We need to identify the cause and deal with that, not just the symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment