Lady Trinity

The musings of a modern day Mistress

The Musings of a Modern Day Mistress

Welcome to my blog. It replaces my old news page and makes it much easier for me to update.

Sunday 2 June 2013

What is it about sunshine?

I had a phone call this morning from someone wanting a session today - it was his first time, and he had no idea what is was that suddenly made hime decide to take the plunge into the world of Domination and submission.

I believe it has everything to do with the weather (and this is not because I'm British!). In fact we have a saying at The Fetish Studio - 'The sun brings the subs out'. But in truth the sun shining makes us all more lively - but why????

The answer is the Pineal Gland, which when spoken sounds like it resides somewhere within a purely male physiology - but is actually located in the brain thus:

 
It produces more melatonin when it is cold and dark, making you more tired, and produces less when it's warm and sunny - making you more lively. I guess it's function was more important to humans in primeval times when we needed to conserve energy in the dark Winter months when food was scarce, and we had to make the most of hunting, and grazing in the warmer Summer months. Luckily since we have no need to go hunting mammoths, we can just enjoy the sunshine with outdoor play in the studio garden......

No comments:

Post a Comment