Lady Trinity

The musings of a modern day Mistress

The Musings of a Modern Day Mistress

Welcome to my blog. It replaces my old news page and makes it much easier for me to update.

Thursday 2 August 2018

ASMR

ASMR is apparently the latest thing in cyberspace. It does not stand for Accelerating Seismic Moment Release in this context - it stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.

So now I know the scientific name for the effect I have on submissives when I whisper in their ear exactly what I am going to do to them. That static or tingling sensation which begins on the scalp and courses its way down the neck and spine; that manifestation of the agony of anticipation, is ASMR.

1 comment:

  1. “I give praise to Mr Benjamin enough for his help in securing a loan to buy our new home for our family. Benjamin was a wealth of information and he helped educate me and my family as to why a home loan was the best option for our particular situation. After conferring with Benjamin and our financial advisor everyone agreed that a home loan was the perfect solution.You can contact Mr Benjamin if you also looking for any kind of loan on Email/Whatsappemail: 247officedept@gmail.com          Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete