Lady Trinity

The musings of a modern day Mistress

The Musings of a Modern Day Mistress

Welcome to my blog. It replaces my old news page and makes it much easier for me to update.

Monday 8 July 2013

Songs of your life

Music makes so many special memories. Singing  'Angels' with my daughter at Robbie Williams concert. 'House of the Rising Sun' sung by Sean, accompanied by Rob at my birthday party. 'Human' by The Killers for everything it stands for. Listening to my Mother singing 'Que. Sera. Sera'. Feeling a wash of patriotism at the sound of 'Land of Hope and Glory', 'I just Called to Say I Love You' by Stevie Wonder, because I did. Mike and Les dancing to 'Sandstorm'.  A walk along a path less travelled to the haunting sound of 'Space Weaver' by Lisa Gerrard. l'Living on a Prayer' at a diner near Baker Street. 'Baker Street' itself - playing when I was on my way to my first proper job interview with Marks and Spencer, when their head office was on Baker Street, and 'Crazy' by Seal - because it is crazy that in a sky full of people, only some want to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment